Kognitiv Spark is pioneering leading-edge immersive enterprise software by leveraging mixed reality to allow industrial organizations to better connect their workforces and improve operational efficiency.
We believe in human potential and that with the power of technology, everyday people can achieve extraordinary things. We’re committed to fostering a culture that embraces our core values of integrity, innovation, responsibility, growth, and unity of effort.
What we’re building: RemoteSpark is our mixed reality communications platform for industrial remote support. RemoteSpark connects field technicians/engineers to subject matter experts with interactive 3D content, artificial intelligence, and live IoT data. We enable field workers to excel by completing tasks faster and correctly the first time, every time. Our platform reduces equipment downtime, costly expert travel, and facilitates knowledge transfer.
Looking to take your expertise in web app development to the next level?
We are looking for a candidate to build the web client of our Holographic Remote Worker Support platform – RemoteSpark.
The successful candidate will lead the design and development of the RemoteSpark Web Client and maintain the web application to be compatible with the Windows 10 and HoloLens version of RemoteSpark.
The role will focus on:
1. Working with the Web UI developer to maintain a common look and feel with the desktop/HoloLens client.
2. Build the client and server code for feature parity of the desktop/HoloLens client.
3. Maintain WebRTC functionality with the desktop/client application.
4. Ensure the web application is secure and scalable. The system will be rigorously tested for security and scalability to maintain our enterprise and security certifications.
5. The web application is the foundation of application integration and device profiles including but not limited to MS Teams and RealWear.
6. The web application needs to work with modern browsers on mobile and desktop plus maintain compatibility with MS Team and RealWear.
7. Building a lightweight solution suited for low bandwidth environments.
This role is very challenging but if you like to dig deep into technology this role is perfect for you. We’re looking for someone to take ownership of this section of the overall system and be consistently improving and working on new platforms on which a RemoteSpark web client could be deployed.
Mixed reality is the merging of physical and digital worlds in which data can relay information be interacted with, all within the user’s real-world environment. We’re at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we’re shaping the future of how humans interact with technology in their working environments.
We are a team of adventurers who are driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We see challenges as opportunities, and never stop at “good enough”. Our people are everything. We believe in human potential – and that with the power of technology, everyday people can achieve extraordinary things.
Join the team that is shaping the new technological era. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.